Tuesday 7 November 2006

Pic: Birthday Invite

This is a picture of an invitation I did for a 1st birthday party for a little girl.
-
Mum wanted a poem for the actual wording. It took longer to concieve than the whole invitation took to make.
-
It reads:
-- A year has passed and I’m turning one,
- So mummy and daddy have planned some fun.
- November the 5th is the date we have got,
- So put a big circle on this calendar spot.
-
- - High noon is the time I’d like you to arrive,
- So don’t be late or divert your drive.
- #################### is the venue,
- And I know my mum has got a great menu.
-
- - Please call and advise your rsvp,
- No later than November 3.
- I’d love for you to come to my party,
- And celebrate with my family.
-
- -
Just thought you might like to see!!!

1 comment:

lusi said...

That is such a gorgeous invitation Brenda! Love love love it!!!

Lus x