Monday 6 November 2006

I don't like Mondays (usually)

Another weekend over and another week begins. I have started to make my Christmas Cards and thought you might like to see one. As I was getting dressed for work this morning I have Kerry-Anne Kennerley on the TV. She was interviewing John Edwards... you know, the psychic guy who as the "Crossing Over" TV show where he says he passes messages on from the dead to the living. Those who know me, know that I don't believe an that crap... but there I was getting dressed and I glanced up at the TV to see one of my invitation clients. She was in the studio audience with her mum and JE was focusing in on her mum. I sent her and SMS later in the day, just to ask if it definately was her (which she confirmed) and also to ask if JE got the story right. She told me that he was right on the money. FREAKY!!!!! Those of you who know me know I love my reality television and on Thursday this week the best show of all is returning with a new angle on the normal. The Amazing Race but this thime with families (Mum, Dad & Kids) instead of just couple (spouse/siblings/friends). Tune in as I am sure it will be "amazing". Channel 7 at 9.30pm. Can't wait!!!!!

1 comment: