Saturday 22 March 2008

What have I been doing???

Well, I have been a busy girl. I have been working really hard on some wedding stationery for a client and also making the bombonierrie boxes for her. I haven' done any and calligraphy for a while, so I was a little bit sceptical about my ability to do so, but it was like riding a bike... you never really forget it. 187 place cards, all hand written.
The boxes were a different kettle of fish. I had been putting off doing them because I thought they were going to be too hard, but once I get started on them, I flew through them. It only took me about 4 hours to complete them all. About 200 of them in total.

Hopefully I will be posting some new cards over this Easter Long Weekend, and maybe even a few scrapbook pages.

On Thursday, March 27th, at 7:00pm I will be teaching Week 3 of a 4 week Card Making Course at Scrapbook Dreams. This week will be Mother's Day Cards.

Also have an 8 week Ink-n-Stamps course at Scrapbook Dreams on Wednesday nights starting April 23rd. It will be pages NOT cards. They will all be double page spreads. Call the shop on (02) 9607 3943 to book in. Would love to see you there.

We are having a bit a family reunion with relatives from Alice Springs tomorrow. Hoping to take some good pic of all the family including the new generation of kids that Luke & Meaghan seem to be popping out every year or so. Hopefully be able to post some pictures soon.

Have a great Easter. Enjoy the long weekend. Hope the easter bunny is good to you.

No comments: