Wednesday 5 March 2008

Scrap Start Basic: Cards

So, these are the cards I'm teaching at Scrapbook Dreams on Wednesday, March 5th, 2008 as part of the Scrap Start Basic 8 week course. The are very basic, but the students are only 5 weeks into scrapbooking and this is going to be the first cards they have made, so the idea is to keep it basic, teach them techniques that they will be able to utilise in the Intermediate and Advanced courses.
The theme of these cards is flexible, but I have done one as a Mother's Day card and one as a I'm Sorry, So Sorry card which can be used for a few different things... apologise, sympathy, etc.
Hey Rachael, thanks for looking!!!! I know, I know, I'm a little behind. But I'm trying really really hard to catch up.
Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Addicted 2 Craft said...

Love the colours... there something different.

The so sorry is awesome.... very creative.

Rach :O)