Monday 3 January 2011

It's been a while......

BLOG - Jan 3, 2011 Yes, I know. It has been a long time since I have blogged. To be exact, it has been 19 months. Have I felt guilty? Only when Rachael harasses me about it.... cause really I know she is the only one that reads my blog. Will I endeavour to blog more? Yes, that is the plan. Although, for the next little while the posts will not be about scrapbooking, cardmaking or papercrafting in general. You see, in just on 33 days my extended family and I will leave this great land we call home and fly to Canada where we will spend ten days of FAMILY TIME at Big White Ski Resort. Then on to Las Vegas for some ADULT TIME and finally onto Los Angeles for KID TIME (well, admittedly this will also be BIG KID TIME too). My Uncle Bob has also resurrected his blog to document the trip as well.... but he and Aunty Diane (Didi) are only with us for the Canada portion of the trip and then he branches off for a train adventure across the USA. So, if you want to follow the adventures of our family as we play tourist in Canada and the USA, then stay tuned to my updates right here. See you soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

About time you! Sue