Sunday 19 April 2009

A Busy Week

It's been a busy week... for being on school holidays.

Monday and Tuesday were lazy days at home, although Tuesday night we did have a really really bad thunderstorm at home which had both boys climbing for a place on my lap to protect them from the thunder. We did suffer a little bit of flooding inside the house, above the glass sliding door where we have just had a heap of new electrical work done... and after my sister told me she had a dream where I died from electrocution, I was paranoid about touching any powerpoints and light switches.

We sat in candle light until Darren got home from work.

I did Nicole's Superstar Class at Scraploot on Wednesday night... loving those swirls, girlfriend!!!!

Then Thursday I spent the day scrapping with friends from JEHS and Ivona. Usually I have a school holiday scrapping day at my house, but this time I suggested we do it as Scraploot (no house cleaning required). What a great day.

Then Saturday was a huge day of scrapping. I did the Buzz and Bloom Mother's Day book class at Scraploot and then stayed on for the Saturday night social scrap. What a buzy day and a fun night. Thanx for the laughs girls... and Craig... I haven't laughed so hard in a while.

Below is a look at some of my stuff. The first is a clock I made and taught last year.

This is a layout I did this week. I'm trying to do something with older photos instead of always printing out new ones to work with.

And one of Riley and my niece and nephew (Tayla and Jack) back in April 2006.

and a close up

Enjoy your week.

No comments: